Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Light














      During the light project, I had many struggles. I needed to be able to get the correct lighting to make sure that I got what I was looking for. It was difficult at first, but then I was able to get the help of my brother and sister. My brother helped me out with the lighting, by holding the light where I wanted it, and my sister let me take pictures of her for my project. The girl seen in the pictures is my sister. In order to get the shadows in the direct light pictures, my brother held the light where I told him, and I turned off the lights in the room. Then I was able to capture the shadows of my sister. To get the silhouettes, I struggled a bit more because I needed to have a good amount of lighting. What I did is go to a place where there is no light at all on one side and have the other side have light. That is how I was able to get the silhouettes in my pictures. If I could do this project all over again, I would redo my silhouettes because I feel that I could have worked on them a little more and tried to make them better. I would of probably also chose a different location, maybe somewhere outdoors. I could have done more to improve my pictures. It was a challenge at first to get everything right, but at the end, everything worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment