Friday, November 30, 2012

Self Portraits










The pictures you see above are portraits that describe my person. There are people that may think they know me, but sometimes they have no idea. I wanted to have people think about my portraits when they say them. There are some that you can easily tell that I am smiling because I like to smile, and I like to think of myself as a very happy person that sees the positive things in life. There are other pictures that my emotion is not easily readable, this is because I wanted others to feel the pictures and be able to think more about what is happening in the portrait? or what is she thinking about? I tried to use my surroundings such as using my reflection, using the rule of thirds, and getting a good lighting in my pictures. These all played a big role in my portrait project. I feel like I got what I was looking for, which is describing me as I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment