Friday, November 30, 2012

Portraits













These pictures were taken on October 27,2012. They were taken in Tualatin, more specifically, they were taken at my house. The portraits that you see are two really important people in my life, my mom and my little sister. I chose them because they have always been there for me, and they are really special to me. I wanted to talk to my mom and ask her about things in her past, such as her childhood and teenage years. I was able to get some expressions from her as you may see in her portraits. I had a good mother and daughter time with her thanks to this project. My sister is someone that I know enjoys the camera, therefore I chose her for my project. I knew I was going to be able to get some good pictures out of her. We also had a very nice conversation, and I was able to have a good sister bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment